Improved Technology-Engineered For Strength: Featuring PLD technology that optimizes 25 layers of carbon fiber, the CATALYST 9X is designed with an advanced laminate construction to reduce overall stick weight without impacting durability. The laminate construction optimizes fiber angles and provides both improved stiffness and impact strength.
New BAT Technology-Designed for Control: Yielding greater blade consistency and vibration damping properties on impact, our BAT technology incorporates lightweight braided aramid sleeves from the heel to the toe of the blade for a softer feel with superior accuracy.
Spread Tow Fabric-Optimized Weight: 59% lighter than the fabric used in the 2019 XC9, our all-new, high quality spread tow fabric encapsulates the CATALYST 9X shaft and blade, providing unmatched strength in a lightweight build for shot consistency and power.
- New PASS, Performance Advanced Strengthening System, results in a 25% increase in strength over our historic XCORE technology.
- The increase in strength allows for a less rigid blade and prevents premature foam break down for increased blade durability.
- Our patented Axenic Technology combines a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick results in a seamless build, putting the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck.
- Finish: Soft gloss grip shaft with matte blade
- Shaft Shape: Square corner, Double concave
- Mid Kick-Point: A mid-zone flex that allows maximum energy loading for effortless power and a stiff taper zone to maximize control.
- Weight: 265g
- Flex: 20
- Length: 46"
- Curves: TC2.5