Engineered to Protect. Featuring the revolutionary MIPS Patented Protection System, the Dynamic 9 Pro Helmet provides players with 360-degree protection against multi-directional impacts.
- What is MIPS?
- MIPS Technology is a helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce energy transfer from impact.
- How does it work?
- In a helmet with MIPS Technology, the shell and the liner are separated by a low friction layer. When a helmet with the MIPS system is subjected to impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head. This revolutionary system has been shown to absorb and redirect energy upon impact.
- Helmet Technology – Impact Energy Mitigation System
- MIPS Technology offers a low friction layer designed to mitigate rotational energy sustained during impact.
- One-piece polypropylene (EPP) shell construction makes the Dynamic 9 Pro helmet the lightest weight in its class.
- Personalized Fit
- Coming standard in all Dynamic 9 Pro helmets, the interchangeable side and rear occipital FitPads are available in three thicknesses, providing 360-degree adjustability and a personalized fit.
- Helmet Adjustment: FitPad System - allows the helmet size to be adjusted 5% larger or smaller, creating a more optimal and personalized fit for each individual player. Interchangeable side pad available in 2mm, 6mm, 10mm thickness. Interchangeable rear pad available in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm thickness.
- Liner Material: EPP Foam, ABSOR Foam, Vinyl Nitril, Moisture-Wicking Hydrophobic Layer
- Certifications: HECC, CSA, CE
- Protective Padding: MIPS, EPP Foam, ABSOR Foam
- Size Options:
- Small (6 5/8" - 7")
- Medium (7" - 7 3/8")
- Large (7 3/8" - 7 3/4")