The CCM Ribcor Platinum Hockey Skate is the CCM Ribcor 68K only intensified by our internal hockey specialists for maximum skating performance and elite comfort. Strategically blending the best elements of two different CCM skate models we’ve come up with the unique Ribcor Platinum Skate.
Essentially what we’ve done is upgraded to a Dual zone liner with Duratex grip plus added Durazone abrasion patches for enhanced durability and increase heel lock.
Injection in Tendon Flex zone and Tendon Guard Rubber Flexzone provides elite level comfort for pro-level performance.
If elite level play is what your game is all about then there is absolutely no comparison in terms of value in the hockey market today for a skate of this caliber.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: Composite Quarter - 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater's stride
- CORE: Flexframe Technology - Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combine with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a biomechanically correct stride
- LINER: Totaldri liner with Durazone Abrasion Protection - High Performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet and skates light
- COMFORT PAD: Smooth Contour Pro - Soft pad around collar of the boot for excellent foot and ankle comfort
- ANKLE PADDING: Multi-Density Memory Foam - Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player's foot for customized fit and comfort
- OUTSOLE: Reinforced Composite - Stiff profile that helps generate energy transfer
- FOOTBED: CCM Anatomical Response - Provides great support and comfort
- HOLDER: Speedblade 4.0 - Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering