The new 2019 TRUE XC7 includes New XCORE Gen 2 Technology for increased absorption on puck impact, creating greater control. With the Addition of BRT+ Technology, the blade has increased durability and strength. The 2019 True XC7 includes an updated flex profile for enhanced performance and overall feel.
- Axenic Technology is a patented process by which we combine a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
- The seamless construction puts the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck, producing unmatched feel.
- SmartPly is a process by which fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
- SmartPly creates the perfect marriage between weight, balance, and industry-leading impact strength.
- SmartFlex is a design process by which a stick’s stiffness profile is optimized for all shot types. The result is a more powerful shot from any shooting position.
- Shaft becomes progressively stiffer towards the blade.
Combined with BRT+
- The improved BRT+ technology extends the braided rib structure into the heel, improving durability while reducing wall thickness and producing a lighter more responsive blade.
20% Greater shaft impact strength over its predecessor!
Lighter weight, improved durability, increased responsiveness.
- Finish: Matte grip shaft with matte blade
- Shaft Shape: Square corner double concave
- Logos: BRT+, Axenic, SmartPly, SmartFlex, XCORE Gen 2